Essay on My School | My School Essay for Students and Children

Article on My School – Given beneath is a Long and Short Essay on My School for applicants of serious tests, children and understudies having a place with classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. The My School paper 100, 150, 200, 250, 500 words in English assists the understudies with their group tasks, perception errands, and in any event, for serious assessments.



Long Essay on My School 500+ Words for kids and Students in English and Hindi

I'm an understudy of DAV Senior Secondary School. It is arranged on the Chitragupta Road, New Delhi. The school building is exceptionally amazing. It is made of stones and blocks. It has 100 rooms. The rooms are all around ventilated. There is a major library also. The library has a decent load of books. A portion of the books are exceptionally intriguing. Perusing books builds one's insight, knowledge and presence of mind. The school has a major research center. It has been outfitted with the important device and logical instruments.

My school is up to the twelfth norm. Each evaluation/standard has 7 areas – A, B, C, D, E, F, and G. There are 1,000 understudies in the school. It has a staff of 70 individuals. The staff individuals are fit and effective. The head of the school is a presumed man. He is exceptionally famous among the staff and understudies the same. He watches out for the understudies. The school office is overseen by eight representatives and two clerks. All are persevering. 

The school has two jungle gyms – one is a tennis court and the other one is a cricket ground. We additionally have a decent pool and a flask. It additionally has a delightful nursery where understudies unwind and play during break.

My school is performing great in all fields. In the scholarly field, it has made an imprint. Its understudies secure top situations in the board assessments. Indeed, even in games, sports and competitions, it has gained a lot of headway. My school has won numerous prizes, safeguards and awards in some extra-curricular exercises, in discusses additionally, the understudies of my school secure great positions. 

It is viewed as probably the best school in Delhi. We all are truly pleased with our place of graduation. I'm sufficiently lucky to be an understudy at this school. I love and am glad for my school.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post